Thursday, November 19, 2020

Christmas Card Making Has Begun

I've officially started making Christmas Cards. 

I bought the new gorgeous Digital Junk Journaling Kits from Teal And Tattered. While the kits are meant for making junk journals, I decided to use them for making some Christmas cards.

I made this Triple Fold Card for the Falliday Fest Challenge over at SplitCoastStampers. Such a fun fold card.



The journal kit has envelopes. I made a mini card to fit one of the envelopes. And she has some great little quote cards in the kit that work great for greeting cards as well.


And I had to make a slimline card. Love that size. Especially because it showcases more of the gorgeous paper. I added a little fawn sticker that I "aged" with some inking. The stamped sentiment fits perfect in the design of the paper. And a little stitching to add some texture.

Stamps from Sweet N Sassy Stamps: Holiday Greetings, Best News Ever

Pattern Paper from Teal And Tattered: Botanical Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment