Friday, August 21, 2020

Hope In Him Junk Journal Card

Over at SplitCoastStampers.com there is a mixed media challenge thread called Messy, Mixed and Joyful. The fourth challenge calls for using paper towels in your project.




Challenge Accepted! 


I use the sturdy blue "shop" paper towels to clean up ink and paint when I'm crafting. I grabbed the used paper towel that was sitting on my desk from my latest crafty session. 

I tore a few pieces off and added them to this collaged card. 

I also added some cheesecloth I dyed with watered down dye ink. 

The 3-D letters are from Tim Holtz. They were in a Simon Says card kit. They are a little too thick for greeting cards, but perfect for mixed media. 

I used some texture stamps from Sweet N Sassy Stamps to grunge it up. 

I also pulled out my sewing machine and stitched it up to finish it off.

If you are reading this, let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment