Wednesday, April 2, 2014

God is bigger...Amen!

Over at SplitCoastStampers.com (SCS) there is a weekly challenge called Teapot Tuesday. It's been a while since I've checked out the challenges over there. I haven't even stamped since December, Yikes! So I am a Teapot Tuesday Newbie.  When I read the challenge thread for this week, there was no doubt that I had to participate. You can read the thread here to find out what the challenge is all about.



Not only did I not stamp since December, I've had stamps and paper in a bag that I bought after Christmas and some SNSS stamps I ordered from the last release that I just pulled out to play with. Here is my first card stamped in 2014. I am submitting this for both the Teapot Tuesday Challenge #296 and the weekly Sweet N Sassy Stamps Challenge #6 to use a bird, birdhouse or rose.  I used the cute teacup with the bird holding a teabag being brewed in some hot water. The Teapot Tuesday Challenge is to make an uplifting, encouraging card. Remembering the God is bigger than everything else certainly uplifts my spirit.

Supplies
Stamps: Special Blend, God is Bigger (from SNSS)
Paper: Xpress-It for stamped and colored image, Recollections & Bazzil card stock, Adornit pattern paper
Ink: Memento Black, SU Cherry Cobbler, Copic markers
Other: Washi tape from Joan Fabrics


No comments:

Post a Comment